This short course teaches students lash and brow tinting techniques. The course covers the application and theory of these treatments and allows students to carry out their treatments to a professional standard. Lash tinting is a practical alternative to mascara especially for athletes and active individuals as it eliminates smudging while giving lashes a thicker, longer appearance.
What will you learn?
- Product knowledge
- Prepare service area, client and yourself for treatment
- Deal with contraindications and perform patch tests
- Safe working practices
- Applying and removing the tint
- Provide aftercare advice
What is included in your fees?
- Course Information
- Tint Starter Kit – A selection of 4 popular tints (black, blue-black, dark brown and light brown), Paper eye shields, eye makeup remover, crème oxidant, tint dish, kidney dish.
- Certificate of Participation
What do you need to bring?
- At least 3 models to practice on
- Cotton pads
- Cotton tips
How much will it cost?
$380 (total course fees)
*Fees must be paid 2 weeks prior to commencement of course
What is the course duration?
1 X ½ Day
When is the next enrolment date?
Please see attached flyer for the date and time or call +61 3 5222 1818 for more information
Call Us: +61 3 5222 1818